I am interested in using Freeradius in an Active Directory environment to implement WPA.
The main concern is if I can integrate Freeradius easily with the Windows AD so we don't need to add users again.

I know that products such as Odyssey or Steel-Belted Radius can do this (according to Funk), and I assume from the minimal reading I have done on this list, that Freeradius can also be used.

However I need this to be fairly seamless and reliable, as the customer currently has about 40 Microsoft servers and 1 Linux, and a (phobia for command line). Don't want to do the hardest possible config for Linux server number 2 :-). And believe me, I really do want to improve on 40:1.....

Thanks in advance.