Daniel,

I'm a 2 days newbie to freeradius, so take this with a grain of salt.

Howver, browsing through your log it seems that there is a problem
reading the client certificate.

Are you sure your certificates (i.e. openssl version) are as they
should ?

Read a 2 days old post by myself w.r.t. to EAP-TLS, there are pointers
to relevant docs there (just in case you were not ware of them ;)

HTH,

Florian

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html