How can I forward accounting packets from the freeradius server to a billing server
(BillMax) that is behind a firewall?
for example
NAS -> Freeradius -> router (firewall) -> BillMax Billing server

the two servers are physically close together (so I suppose I could just connect them
directly together with an extra NIC in each, but I don't think that is the best
solution)

(Originally I was trying to think of how to get the NAS to send the accounting
information straight to BillMax and then I would know how to forward the packets on to
the Freeradius server, but I believe that would require us to take BillMax from behind
the firewall)

Any insight is appreciated,
Evan Stenmark

-