Hi All,

I'm nearly there with dialup_admin being fully operational on my RH 8.0
machine, but some of the buttons like "Accounting", "Statistics", "Online
Users",  "New User", "Edit Group",  and "New Group", aren't loading when I
click on them, on my web browser. I have thoroughly (???), gone through each
button's relevant php file and has seen no problem in the file (and so I
think). My "include" statements in each respective php file look correct,
but the buttons won't load their php files. Am I missing anything here?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanx in advance.

Shannon