Hi,

I'm having problems getting utmp accounting to work properly on FreeRadius (latest version). When the NAS sends an account-request packet to radius, everything seems ok except for the following line seen in the debug window:

rlm_radutmp: No NAS-Port seen.  Cannot do anything.
  rlm_radumtp: WARNING: checkrad will probably not work!

The corresponding Access Request packet from the NAS contains:
NAS-Port-Type = Virtual.

I'm using a HP Procurve 6108 switch. I suspect that radius wants me to set the NAS-Port-Type to ethernet or similar, however I do not know how to get the switch to send a NAS-Port-Type that radius will like. radwho also does not work for my netscreen boxes.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get radwho to work with my NAS gear?

Thanks