--- Melkin dev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I have
configured Freeradius.0.9.3 with mysql for
> accounting. My problem is
>   Mysql records duplicate entry for single clients
> entry.
>
> I think
>   start query is ok
>   start update is also ok
>   stop update is ok
>   stop insert is insert eventhough the record is
> already
>   there help me in this problem.
The stop packet will probably be sent by your client
twice. It looks like your radius server is not
responding fast enough to the client. So the client
assumes that the record has not reached the radius and
is sending it for the second time. Check the indexes
on your tables and try to estimate the time taken for
each insert. This should solved the problem.