I know this idea is a bit whacked, but if anybody can think of a creative way I might be able to achieve it - I would be eternally grateful...

We are authenticating wireless users from a Cisco Aironet (1100/1200). I know that I can pass back a VLAN to plop the user into, once authenticated.

What I want to do is have radius keep a "pool" of VLANs, and each time a user is authenticated, they end up in the next VLAN. It would also have to return disconnected vlans back into the pool for reuse.

Any thoughts?

(If there is no relatively simple way to do this, I do have budget if anybody out there wants to help code it)

:-)

Thanks,

Dan.