Hello list,

I'm running freeradius-0.9.3 with openldap auth, and it's working nicely.

However, when I try to limit groups to certain times, I find that users are still able to log in when they should be blocked.

My ldap records have a rategroupid field, which is mapped to Ldap-Group.

My users file looks like this:

DEFAULT Ldap-Group == "sundayonly", Login-Time = "2000-0500", Auth-Type := LDAP
Fall-Through = Yes

DEFAULT Auth-Type := "LDAP",    Max-Sessions = 1
       Framed-Protocol = PPP,
       Service-Type = Framed-User

An example login looks like this in debug:

rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 127.0.0.1:53215, id=48, length=60
        User-Name = "testuser"
        User-Password = "####"
        NAS-IP-Address = 255.255.255.255
        NAS-Port = 0
rlm_ldap::ldap_groupcmp: User found in group sundayonly
rlm_ldap: - authorize
rlm_ldap: performing user authorization for testuser
rlm_ldap: Adding rategroupid as Ldap-Group, value sundayonly & op=21
rlm_ldap: user netbwana authorized to use remote access
rlm_ldap: user netbwana authenticated succesfully

I have the same Ldap-Group field working for other groups, setting ascend-data-filter reply items, is there something wrong with my Login-Time config?

Thanks,

Gavin