Thanks a lot this really works !

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Graeme
Hinchliffe
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 8:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: setting several aaa authentication login methods

That setting

aaa default group radius local enable

should work or try

aaa default group radius enable

when you try to auth via radius, if this fails and you get a 2nd
password prompt but no username prompt.. enter your enable password
here.

thats how it worked for us when we enabled this on our Cisco's

Graeme

--
-----
Graeme Hinchliffe (BSc)