Hello.

We have log_auth and log_auth_badpass,log_auth_goodpass section like this.
-------------- radiusd.conf --------------
#  Log authentication requests to the log file.
#
#  allowed values: {no, yes}
#
log_auth = yes

#  Log passwords with the authentication requests.
#  log_auth_badpass  - logs password if it's rejected
#  log_auth_goodpass - logs password if it's correct
#
#  allowed values: {no, yes}
#
log_auth_badpass = yes
log_auth_goodpass = no
-------------- radiusd.conf --------------

Now I define user in users file.
-------------- users file --------------
testusr Auth-Type := Local, User-Password == "usrpass", Calling-Station-Id ==
"0123456789"
        User-Service = Framed-User ,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP ,
        Framed-IP-Address = 10.0.0.1 ,
        .
        .
-------------- users file --------------

And send a access request packet from radius client.
-------------- users file --------------
        User-Name = "usrtest"
        User-Password = "usrpass"
        NAS-Port = 1
        NAS-IP-Address = 192.168.100.20
        Framed-Protocol = PPP
        Service-Type = Framed-User
        NAS-Port-Type = ISDN
        Calling-Station-Id = "0123456780"
-------------- users file --------------

In this case, "User-Password" is correct and "Calling-Station-Id" is incorrect.
The freeradius logs follow.

Sat Jun  5 11:33:25 2004 : Auth: Login incorrect: [usrtest/usrpass] (from client bryan
port 1 cli 0123456780)

The password is shown by the log file for password not be incorrect.
It is the Calling-Station-Id that it is incorrect.

I think that we just know what is not incorrect in the log file
Is it difficult?

gegards

--
baffy200y <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>