Hi artur,

> freeradius NEVER sends the EAPOL Key message. also the sending of an
> encapsulated EAP-Success is without any interest. The AP only wants to
> see the Access-Accept and that is what freeradius is responsible for.

Yes that's true. EAPOL Key messages are sent by AP. But as freeradius is sending
Access-Accept in this case so AP is sending EAP-Success message. But the strange thing
is why it is sending Access-Accept message without checking client certificate.

> why did you set the User-Password? you do not need any user password.
> just comment out both lines and try again.

> (also why did you explicitly set the Auth-Type? the eap.conf *shouts*
> that you should not do that.)

I am very new in freeradius. I am not sure here what should I use/set as Auth-Type.
Can you please suggest me? Also I will check EAP-TLS without User-Password entry
against "Administrator" login by tommorrow.

Regards
Ankan

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html