> Tuc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/radius/etc/raddb/scripts/login.p
> > l line 15.
> >
> >     Could this be related to the Perl issue your seeing in GNA?
>
>   I'm not sure what you mean by that.

        Sorry, faded out there for a second. This was supposed to be my
customer.

>   I wouldn't be surprised if that problem was the root cause of the
> server slowdowns.

        The server really isn't slowing down, just chewing CPU. But we've
fixed this, restarted, and will see if it fixes it.

        Still, is there something if I do run the debug mode again that
we need to look for about these threads that seem to get used up, or
unresponsive children?

                Thanks, Tuc/TTSG Internet Services, Inc.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html