"Rob Hartzenberg (iCabs)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well, see, I tried and failed. The Group command works fine with the MySQL
> module on some of the other solutions I have setup, but I have not managed
> to get it to work nicely with the system groups.

  The Group attribute is intended to be used with the Unix group
files, and the rlm_unix module.  If you're using it for anything else,
I'm surprised it works.

> Perhaps you could help out here with an example or two?

  The Group attribute looks at the unix group files in the default
install.  If you don't change anything, it will work.  See the FAQ for
examples of using it.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html