Hello!

Nuno Miguel Pais Fernandes pravi:

I'm having problems authenticating windows XP clients using EAP-TTLS
(I'm using Securew2 pluggin) with Freeradius-1.0.0-pre2.

In logs i only see outer authentication "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".
Can anyone have it working?

Freeradius config:
    eap {
[...]
}
Seems OK. I also have these:

modules {
       pap {
               encryption_scheme = clear
       }
        [...]
}

authorize {
       preprocess
       auth_log
       attr_rewrite
       suffix
       files
}

authenticate {
       Auth-Type Eap {
               eap
       }
       Auth-Type LDAP {
               ldap
       }
       Auth-Type PAP {
               pap

I also have:
Users File:

# this fixes AP accounting DEFAULT Freeradius-Proxied-To == 127.0.0.1 User-Name = `%{User-Name}`, Fall-Through = Yes

User1   User-Password == "passwd1"
        Tunnel-Type:0 = VLAN,
        Tunnel-Medium-Type:0 = IEEE-802,
        Tunnel-Private-Group-Id:0 = "4"

  modcall[authorize]: module "auth_log" returns ok for request 4
    rlm_realm: Looking up realm "eurotux.com" for User-Name =
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
    rlm_realm: Found realm "eurotux.com"
    rlm_realm: Adding Stripped-User-Name = "User1"
    rlm_realm: Proxying request from user User1 to realm eurotux.com
    rlm_realm: Adding Realm = "eurotux.com"
    rlm_realm: Authentication realm is LOCAL.
  modcall[authorize]: module "suffix" returns noop for request 4
  rlm_eap: No EAP-Message, not doing EAP
  modcall[authorize]: module "eap" returns noop for request 4
  modcall[authorize]: module "files" returns notfound for request 4

The user was not found in the files. There should be a match here. Is PAP configured ? Can you post more of the config file ?

modcall: group authorize returns ok for request 4
auth: No authenticate method (Auth-Type) configuration found for the
request: Rejecting the user

For LDAP access I also use: DEFAULT Realm == rlm.tld, Auth-Type := LDAP, Freeradius-Proxied-To == 127.0.0.1

But this isn't needed for "files" access.

--
Lep pozdrav,
Rok Papez.