I am running freeRADIUS version 0.9.0 on Solaris 2.8 and using oracle
8.1.7.4 database for accounting and authentication. I have two databases for
authentication and I am configuring the freeRADIUS to implement failover.
When the radius detects that primary database is not accessible it crashes
in most of the cases when using the standard oracle library that comes with
installed oracle client "libclntsh.so.8.0". If I use another library that
was generated by another machine the radius works fine. (I do not know how
that library was generated)
I would like to know if there are special requirements for oracle client
installation in order to work properly with freeRADIUS.

I have tried the third pre 1.0.0 version and still have the same problem.

Regards,

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html