"Milver S. Nisay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> is daily-session separate from max-daily-session attribute?

  Yes.  The first is a counter, the second is a limit.

> again, my problem is that i'm planning to disconnect dialup users every 4th
> hour of their internet usage within 24 hours. and let them reconnect again
> on the same day. until they reach the 4th hours of their connection. the
> disconnection happens every 4th hour of their connection. would it be
> possible?

  I'm not sure I know what you mean.

  You can configure rlm_counter (or rlm_sqlcounter) to limit users to
4 hours per day, and to reset the counters every day.  Once that's
done, it doesn't matter how many times they log in, they only get a
total of 4 hours.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html