On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 03:15:29PM +0500, George Chelidze wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I need to add one column to radacct table and set it according to values
>  inserted into table on stop packet receipt. The external program is
> coded in C. What if I place acct_users after sql in accounting section?
> Will it work? The example of possible accounting section from
> radiusd.conf is listed below:

> accounting {
>       sql
>       acct_users
> }
>
> section from acct_users
>
> DEFAULT       Acct-Status-Type == Stop
>       Exec-Program = "/path/program arguments"

> Sure I can test it myself but would be great to hear your input. If it
> won't work, is there any other way?

You might be better off using rlm_exec (if you're using a recent enough
FreeRADIUS version) and testing for 'Stop' or otherwise in that script,
rather than using Exec-Program, which is somewhat deprecated, and known
to have threading issues (on some platforms...)

--
Paul "TBBle" Hampson, on an alternate email client.