Here's what I've to put in the "users" file to make it work :

DEFAULT         Auth-Type := PAP, Freeradius-Proxied-To == 127.0.0.1
                User-Name = `%{User-Name}`,
                Fall-Through = no

But now PEAP/MSCHAPv2 doesn't work...

  If you had read the debug log, you would see WHY it doesn't work.

Repeat it like a mantra: If you're not sure, DO NOT SET AUTH-TYPE.

When I do not set Auth-Type TTLS/PAP works with users stored in the "users" files, PEAP/Ms-chap-v2 works with users from LDAP storage, but TTLS/PAP from LDAP doesn't work....

The server will figure it out on it's own.

Christophe Saillard
Centre Réseau Communication
Université Louis Pasteur