>   WEP with static keys is insecure.  TTLS & PEAP include ways of
> rotating the keys before the data can be decrypted.  It's not a problem.

Yep. I guess I wasn't clear. Sorry for my english by the way. The thing
is, WEP cannot be used in my case, since the WEP key is shared among
users at a given moment, which means any user can decipher data sent or
received by any other user. My users cannot trust each other, that's the
reason I'm in need of a tunnel. Can I send tunnel information using
EAP-TTLS or is it only for sending WEP keys ?

>   Xsupplicant supports PEAP version 0, and TTLS.  It works under
> Linux, but not necessarily other Unixes.

That's great, thanks.

--
Alain Perry