I've done a couple of tests and I am seeing the same results when the shared secrets are different. I went ahead and made the secret very simple for testing purposes, but am still getting the same error. Is the Cisco hashing the password somehow that freeradius does not understand? Anyone else have experience with this?

--seth

--
Seth Law
System & Security Administrator

Seth Law wrote:
Mike:

I've done this, but am still getting strange results. What else I can check?

--seth

Michael Griego wrote:

Check your shared secret between FR and the Concentrator.

--Mike

Michael Griego
Wireless LAN Project Manager
The University of Texas at Dallas