Hi,

I have followed the instruction of Freeradius eap-tls
how to by  Raymond McKay.

When I run the certificate generation scripts I get
these errors and the created file root.pem and
root.pl2 both are empty.

Is there any one who encountered with this problem.

Nussnb56:/home/raza/Cert_script # ./CA.root
Creating self-signed private key and certificate
When prompted override the default value for the
Common Name field

Using configuration from /etc/ssl/openssl.cnf
Generating a 1024 bit RSA private key
..................++++++
......................................................++++++
writing new private key to 'newreq.pem'
-----
You are about to be asked to enter information that
will be incorporated
into your certificate request.
What you are about to enter is what is called a
Distinguished Name or a DN.
There are quite a few fields but you can leave some
blank
For some fields there will be a default value,
If you enter '.', the field will be left blank.
-----
Country Name (2 letter code) [CT]:DL
State or Province Name (full name)
[Connecticut]:Deustchland
Locality Name (eg, city) [Canton]:stuttgart
Organization Name (eg, company) [Vivendi Universal
Games]:Emcom
Organizational Unit Name (eg, section) [Funnybone
Interactive]:Wlan
Common Name (eg, YOUR name) [Funnybone Wireless
CA]:wire
Email Address [EMAIL PROTECTED]:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Creating a new CA hierarchy (used later by the ca
command) with the certificate
and private key created in the last step

./CA.root: line 24: CA.pl: command not found
Creating ROOT CA

No certificate matches private key
2118:error:0D06B078:asn1 encoding
routines:ASN1_get_object:header too
long:asn1_lib.c:138:
unable to load certificate
2119:error:0906D06C:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio:no start
line:pem_lib.c:663:Expecting: TRUSTED CERTIFICATE

Regards,

Riz.