Hi list,

I'm having problems with configure of both 0.9.3 and 1.0.0 pre3 on
Solaris9

I'm using the following options to configure, and as below, have
openldap installed in /data/openldap.

./configure  --prefix=/data/freeradius \
             --exec-prefix=/data/freeradius \
             --with-rlm-ldap-lib-dir=/data/openldap/lib \
             --with-rlm-ldap-include-dir=/data/openldap/include

My problem is, that although the configure succeeds, when I do a "make",
the rlm_ldap module does not find the ldap header files.

If I edit the rlm_ldap/Makefile and add the path to the ldap header
files as follows:

RLM_CFLAGS =      -DHAVE_LDAP_START_TLS -I/data/openldap/include

then everything seems to be happy.

Does anyone have a solution to make configure work? Or can anyone
suggest what might be going wrong, or where I should look? I'm not
terribly familiar with autoconf and configure scripts and don't have a
lot of time to poke around and work out how it all hangs together, so an
answer more detailed than "in the configure scripts" would be great. ;-)

Thanks in advance for your time!

Regards,
Michael

-