-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Stephan
von Krawczynski
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 10:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Feeding accounting logs into mysql

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 16:19:30 +0300 (EEST)
Kostas Kalevras <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, 9 Jul 2004, Stephan von Krawczynski wrote:
>
> > Hello all,
> >
> > has anybody a script at hand for feeding some (old) freeradius
accounting
> > log files into a mySQL db?
> > I know I read somewhere about such a script...
>
> I would suggest just using radrelay with a properly configured radius
server.

Yes, that would be handy indeed. The only thing I don't get about this is
why
there is no mode for radrelay to feed the given detail file and then just
exit.
At least the man-page and doc files tell that the thing truncs the detail
file
and stays "online" for feeding further data being added to the detail file
later on.
How do you prevent this? Or is this only a lack of documentation?
The situation is having around 150 old detail files that should be fed into
the
new mysql-accounting freeradius.

Thanks for your help
Stephan

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

------
This message has been scanned by MailScanner
and is believed to be clean. Thank you.

------

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html