"Amit Gupta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have to make choice between GNUradius and freeradius. My requirements
> are generally those of ISP. Which one will you recommend to me???

  What do you intend to use it for?

  If you're doing wireless, FreeRADIUS is your *only* choice.  If you
need to get configuration from an LDAP database, FreeRADIUS is your
*only* choice.  If you want to get configuration from Oracle,
FreeRADIUS is your *only* choice.

  FreeRADIUS is also faster than GNU Radius, for a whole host of
reasons.

  The one benefit that GNU radius has is it's "rewrite" language.
It's neat.

  Oh, and there are usually more postings on this list in a day, than
on the GNU radius list in a month.  The user base of FreeRADIUS is
*much* larger.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html