Hi again....

1. It doesn't seem to be casesensitive.
2. I have tried to turn on the debug option on the pgsql, and I can see that the query is accepted and the db is returning a result set (with the information requested).

I'm not sure that I understand how the Freeradius works with a db as backend, could you (or anyone else) confirm that I'm on the right track:
As you can see in my earlier mail I have comment out authorize_reply_query and authenticate_query, which only leave the authorize_check_query back, when this query is tried against the db, it should return a result set, if the MAC is allowed to access my net.
So if result set != null    Access-Accept

Is that right?

- Christoffer