Hi Venom,

To answer the "question" requires a question!

If you are using the "users" file for authentication then you would add the
attributes after the line for
validating the user (taken from the users file and modified) :

#steve Auth-Type := Local, User-Password == "testing"
# Service-Type = Framed-User,
# Framed-Protocol = PPP,
# Framed-IP-Address = 172.16.3.33,
# Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.0,
# Framed-Routing = Broadcast-Listen,
# ip:route = 10.10.10.0 255.255.255.0 172.16.3.33,
# ip:route += 172.16.1.0 255.255.255.0 172.16.3.33,
# Framed-MTU = 1500,
# Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobsen-TCP-IP

Note: You will have to determine what the "syntax" is for the NAS as to
"how" it wants to see the ip.route attributes!  To have "multiple-defined
attributes use the =+ instead of = in the response section.

if you are using a database you would perform much the same thing having
multiple attributes defined with the += operand instead of the = operand.

See the man page for users (man 5 users) for info on this (it is in the
documentation!)

gm...