-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Joel
n.solanki
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. Juli 2004 10:44
An: freeradius-users
Betreff: freeradius--with mysql database???

Dear freeradius gurus,

I am very new to radius.Just know what is radius nothing more :)

I have downloaded freeradius-0.9.2.tar.gz and installed it. My system is
Redhat 9.0

Problem:- I want my pppoe users to authenticate with freeradius and the
(Usernames / Passwords) should be in mysql database and lot of other
things.

So how could i enable mysql database configuration in freeradius
files?????
I want mysql support in freeradius ..need to enable it?

Can someone throw light on my small question.

Thanking in advance.

Joel n.solanki

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See