Hi,

Is there any way to cause the rlm_realm module to return a 'handled' response
when it matches a realm? I have a RADIUS server (Freeradius 1.0.0-pre3) for
which a substantial nuber of requests need to be proxied. For non-proxied
users, I use mysql.

I use something like:

authorize {
..
prefix
suffix
sql

The problem is that even the [EMAIL PROTECTED] requests get looked up locally because
the proxy response is 'updated' which causes other modules in the authorize
section (in this case sql) to be called. I guess the reason is that you may
want to override certain [EMAIL PROTECTED] combinations by having a local user with
the fully decorated name.

In my case, if rlm_realm matches, I don't want the overhead of multiple sql
lookups.

I have temporarily modified rlm_realm.c to return RLM_HANDLED on a successful
match, but I wonder if there's another way to achieve this?

Regards,
Simon.
---

-