Good time of day, people of FreeRadius list.

I have a question that was asked here before, however I could not find the answer that would be sufficient for my needs.

I have Cisco 6513 doing 802.1X port based authentication. Clients are 2000 SP4 and XP SP1 Professional. We are using only
host based authentication, user authentication is prohibited by configuration ( AuthenticationMode=2, SupplicantMode=3 ). Host will authenticate
with it's Microsoft Windows 2000 based Active Directory computer account. Credentials are sent from the host using Protected EAP (PEAP),
with MS-CHAP2 credentials furthermore. Radius server then sends this information to AD, verifies that computer account is there and MD5 matches,
then it returns true, otherwise it returns false. This may work smoothly with Windows 2000 IAS, however, I'd rather use opensource software to
accomplish this task, if possible.

If anyone has successfully configured this model in their environment using FreeRadius (most wanted!!! :) or any other opensource product -
please let me know thru the list or directly.

   Thanks in advance.

   Cheers,

Adel Abouchaev
CCIE# 12037, MCSE, MCSA