Hi,

I'm a newbie on freeradius but not on Radius..
I've put my hands on freeradius 'cause it seems so nice and I need to
replace my ancien free radius from ascend (yea, still running MAX4000).

I've been trying freeradius-1.0.0-pre3.

Now configure doesn't recognize my system (UnixWare 714) and insists on
compiling modules as .a instead of .so. it fails running because, of
course, a .a library is not dlopen-able.

I've corrected a few bugs already that I intend to give back when I'm sure
it works.

I don't know much about libtool, autoconf or atomake and all my tries have
been vain.

Can someone here help??
I can open an account of the unixware machine if needed.

Many thanks for your help in advance

--
Olivier PRENANT                 Tel: +33-5-61-50-97-00 (Work)
6, Chemin d'Harraud Turrou           +33-5-61-50-97-01 (Fax)