Hey all,

I am new to setting up radius but from what I read, it should be very
simple to achieve my goal. I have done a lot of reading from both the
web site, /doc directory and the file comments too.

This is what I'm trying to do:
We have a PIX box and I have a Redhat systems with all the password in
/etc/password. I have installed FreeRADIUS on it (latest version). All
I would like to accomplish is for VPN clients to use their existing
usernames and password in /etc/password to authenticate.

I have edited client.conf and put the correct entry for the PIX box.

Besides configuring the PIX, am I missing anything on the FreeRADIUS
side to make this happen?

BTW, radtest works just fine.

Thanks in advance,

Alhagie.

P.S

Anyone running PIX with Radius authentication using Cisco VPN Clients? I would like some tips on that setup.