Only problem I have with dialup admin is improper PHP coding
techniques.  If error_reporting is set to E_ALL, each page spits out
about 20 PHP notices.  Maybe this is a PHP4 issue and dialup admin was
originally designed for PHP3?

Also, online users page dies with an error.  Fatal error: Cannot
redeclare xlat() (previously declared in
/usr/local/dialupadmin/lib/xlat.php3:2) in
/usr/local/dialupadmin/lib/xlat.php3 on line 2.

I would love to go through each page updating code (shoot, I have
tried and gave up due to time constraints).  Now I don't think
reinventing the wheel is the best idea but I do think a code rewrite
utilizing updated techniques wouldn't be the worst idea.  I'd
definitely help out there.

My .02

-Nick