We have a scenario in which we would like to have all our users authenticated
automatically regardless of what password they provide.

Per the faq, this is accomplished by doing:

DEFAULT Auth-Type := Accept

in the users file.

However, this does not appear to work when using MSCHAP as the Auth-Type (also
requireing MPPE encryption).  I assume this is because the response keys are
not properly generated.

I can append some attributes that are required here like the
MS-MPPE-Encryption-Policy, but it doesn't do me much good unless valid Success,
Send and Recv-Keys are generated which only seems to occur when the Auth-Type
matchese MS-CHAP.

I tried doing something like:

DEFAULT Auth-Type := MS-CHAP, Password =~ ".*"

But no go there either... maybe wildcards don't work with Passwords? :(

Anywawys, any suggestions for allowing all users to get a valid MSCHAP/MPPE
login regardless of password?

Thanks.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html