Daniel Eyholzer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am using freeradius 1.0.0-pre3 with rlm_ippool managing the ip
> addresses for a cisco NAS. I have several address pools with 254 IPs
> each. When I started the radius 2 days ago, the rlm_ippool_tool
> showed me the correct number of active IP addresses, but today I saw
> that the output does not match the number of ip addresses that are
> active on the cisco. The rlm_ippool_tool shows only about 120 active
> addresses and there are about 254 active addresses (the pool is
> full) on the cisco. Strangely it all still seems to work, the radius
> does not assign the addresses that are active on the cisco, even if
> they are not listed in the output of the rlm_ippool_tool.

If I use the rlm_ippool_tool to show the addresses in one of this
pools, which have not the correct number of active addresses
displayed, I see that the last line of the output is incomplete. There
is only the NAS address and port, but no allocated ip address
displayed:

NAS:192.168.128.12 port:0x643 - ipaddr:192.168.158.131 active:1 cli:0
num:1
NAS:192.168.128.12 port:0x3f4 - ipaddr:192.168.158.124 active:1
cli:0 num:1
NAS:192.168.128.12 port:0x4c8

How can I delete this last incomplete line from the db if there is no
ip addresse?

Also it does not allocate addresses from this pools anymore, even if
there are a lot of unused addresses. It still seems to delete the
addresses from users that disconnects. What could be the problem with
this db files?

Before this behavior occurred I used the rlm_ippool_tool with the -n
option to add some entries, could that have corrupted my db files?

Thanks, Daniel

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html