Hi,

After checking out some the accounting data we've collected for our ADSL
users we obviously aren't getting usage data until we receieve a stop record
for the customer (ie sometimes upto a week later) when the customers
disconnects.

This isn't really that useful for data reporting to customers as they might
have exceeded their data usage but it won't display because they haven't
disconnected...

How can we combat this? I imagine other ISP's are collecting daily usage
data but... yeah its perplexed me :)

I was considering setting a Session-Limit variable for 24 hours, but I don't
see this as being ideal with a ADSL 'always on' type service...

It'd be nice to have up to the minute (or as close to) stats.... at the very
least have a daily update...

Russell.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html