Hi Mike,

I use an ancient AP340 at home and I've had an iPAQ 5550 with Funk
Odyssey doing EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS and PEAP/MS-CHAPv2 against a FreeRADIUS
server.  Unless you already have PKI all sorted and running, I'd not
recommend EAP-TLS because it's administratively hard work.  If you're in
a primarily Micro$oft environment, then PEAP/MS-CHAPv2 may be the easier
option (note, the PEAP/MS-CHAPv2 implementation from M$ on the iPAQ has
a bug that requires client certificates so you'll need something like
Funk Odyssey).  Alternatively, try SecureW2 from Alfa-Ariss or Funk
Odyssey for PPC and use EAP-TTLS.

Setting up the Cisco AP is relatively trivial.  Just tell it to use the
particular RADIUS server for open and network-EAP auth.  The
documentation for EAP-TTLS in the radiusd.conf file is pretty self
explanatory.  The client config depends upon the vendor so I won't go
into that here ;-)

Regards,

Guy

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only.
 If misdirected, please notify us by telephone and confirm that it has been deleted
from your system and any copies destroyed.  If you are not the intended recipient you
are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating
this e-mail or any information contained in it.  We use reasonable endeavours to virus
scan all e-mails leaving the Company but no warranty is given that this e-mail and any
attachments are virus free.  You should undertake your own virus checking.  The right
to monitor e-mail communications through our network is reserved by us.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html