sarky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Right i have a Satellite link which has a 550ms delay from the world, and i
>  am running an internal radius server but due to the fact that i want to
>  have more than one pop I want to localize the radius server and maybe have
>  a local one on each site, that will save lookup over the satlink which
>  could be clogged up or something of that nature.

  You could do that, but that means distributing the user database.
Not a good idea.

  If the satellite link is too clogged to handle RADIUS packets, it's
too clogged to handle *any* network traffic.  And there shouldn't be
more than 10-20 RADIUS packets a second from any POP, at MOST, which is
a tiny amount of bandwidtj.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html