Hi guys,

Having an odd problem, I don't have simultaneous use integrated yet but when
a user already has a active session (not neccessairly and active L2TP
session, but freeradius just doesn't have a stop record for them) and they
are using a realm I get the following in the freeradius logs:

Thu Jul 29 12:05:13 2004 : Auth: Multiple logins (max 1) [MPP attempt]:

The same user can authenticate if they don't use the realm but the minute
the realm is used I get the above error... any ideas?

I'm using a Cisco 7200 VXR as a LNS/NAS...

What NAS type should be set in clients.conf?

--
Kind Regards,

Russell