On Wed, 28 Jul 2004, Edgars wrote:

> i am writing my own program to get them in human-readable form:)
>
> Edgars
>
> Ken A wrote:
>
> > Those of you that use mysql with freeradius, can anyone recommend some
> > software for linux to process mysql radacct table logs?

dialupadmin has a user statistics and a statistics page. It also has tot_stats
and monthly_tot_stats to aggregate user accounting to per day or per month
tables for easier statistics creation. Try starting from there.

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece