hello guys

i have problem in my freeradius configuratin ..I'm not sure is normal or there is some thing wrong going off
i have client with IP 192.168.10.5.when i run the command radiusd -X
and start using the ping utlity it shows on the freeradius server that the NAS-IP-Address is the same as the client IP (192.168.10.5)
as i have the nas and the radius runing on the same machine
so.pleaseeeeeeeee
if any one of u guys know how i can configure the NAS please tell what i need to do
thank u all

Do you Yahoo!?