I have something like this:

client <---- IP ----> SIP server <---- IP ----> gateway <--- ISDN PRI ---> PBX

I would like to gather just accounting info about all ip calls that go through CISCO Gateway AS5350. I have set up freeradius server and it seems, it's working fine - tested with NTRadPing.

Also the gateway should be set up correctly because the calls are working too. The only problem is that radius server does not get any packets from gateway. I asume that there is something wrong in gateway setup.
you can also assume that its not a freeradius-relatedproblem, try browsing http://www.cisco.com/univercd/home/home.htm

what else should I add/remove from the gateway config to make it send info to radius server??? for now I don't need and authentication or authorization.

if you tested your freeradius using NTRadping, there must be something wrong with your AS5300.
your AS5300 ports showed 16xx ports, is this the same with your freeradius server?
can you try this setup?
aaa new-model
aaa authentication login default local enable
aaa authentication ppp default local group radius
aaa authorization exec default local
aaa authorization network default local group radius
aaa accounting update periodic 120
aaa accounting network default start-stop group radius

with my AS5300, i dont have these lines
gw-accounting aaa
attribute acct-session-id overloaded
radius-server authorization permit missing Service-Type
radius-server vsa send accounting
aaa session-id common
aaa accounting update newinfo

and i have these
radius-server host x.x.x.x. auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813 key xxx
radius-server retransmit 4
radius-server timeout 1
radius-server deadtime 1

look closer with your cisco config.