Hello FreeRadius users,

can you give me some help on getting started with LDAP? I've read the
ldap_howto by Dusty Doris included with Freeradius. Unforunately, it
doesn't work for my system (maybe it's already too old).

First, Dusty uses the objectclasses "organizationUnit" and
"organizationalunit". In which schemas are these included and where can
I get them? Or should I use other objectclasses instead?

Second, Dusty uses radiusProfile as a "STRUCTURAL" objectclass. Therfore
some ldap entries only have that objectclass and it should work.
However, the objectclass radiusProfile that came along with my
FreeRadius (1.0.0-pre3) is "AUXILIARY". So a ldap entry needs
additonally another structural objectclass.
Should I change the objectclass radiusProfile or should I use another
structural objectclass to the entries? If so, which one can I use?

I'd greatly appreciate any links or keywords to search for or any other
hints related to my problems.

Thank you, Benedikt

--
Benedikt Panzer
Computing Centre of University Stuttgart