    *From:* Alexandre Durand <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *To:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *Sent:* Wednesday, August 04, 2004 12:17 PM
    *Subject:* peap + openldap

    Hi,

    I want to make an authentication PEAP between Win XP, openldap, and
    freeradius. I ve a problem between mschapv2 and openldap. Indeed, I
    make a test with PEAP without openldap and its works. But if i want
    to use openldap + freeradius with peap i get an error in eap-mschap
    module of freeradius.

    error is :

rlm_mschap: No User-Password configured. Cannot create LM-Password.
rlm_mschap: No User-Password configured. Cannot create NT-Password.
rlm_mschap: Told to do MS-CHAPv2 for example with NT-Password
rlm_mschap: FAILED: No NT/LM-Password. Cannot perform authentication.
rlm_mschap: FAILED: MS-CHAP2-Response is incorrect
modcall[authenticate]: module "mschap" returns reject for request 6

    So, In my Openldap i precised a clear password for my users.

Can you help me please
Best regards,
Alexandre.