Hi Apellido,

Thanx a lot! I should've known better. But oh yeah, since I'm using
freeradius with MySQL I would like to know which MySQL table(s) under the
radius database should show the following in the radiusd.conf  "counter
module" section be in:

Max-Daily-Session := 180
Fall-Through = 1
Daily-Session-Time >=180, Auth-Type = Reject
Reply-Message = "You've used 2 your time of two minutes today!"

At the moment, I am not getting a timeout of 2 minutes for a test dialup
user. This is probably because I have no MySQL entries in my radius database
to support this. I am a bit unsure about which MySQL table under the radius
database (radgroupreply, radreply, radcheck or radgroupcheck) I should put
the above in. I'm suspecting it's radgroupreply since I'm using a group
called "dynamic'. If so, how should the above (counter module section
entries) look in MySQL format?

Thanx in advance.

Shannon

-