-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Babar
Shafiq
Envoyé : mardi 10 août 2004 18:45
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : freeradius start on boot "rc.radiusd"

Hello List,

I am using RedHat 9 and Freeradius 1.0pre3, and I was having little problem
in adding radiusd at
boot time, now fixed.

If somebody have same problem like me try those steps:-
install -m 755 rc.radiusd /etc/rc.d/init.d/radiusd
and then
chkconfig --add radiusd
*error* service radiusd does not support chkconfig

we have to add on top of /etc/rc.d/init.d/radiusd
# chkconfig: 2345 80 30
# processname: radiusd
# pidfile: $rundir/radiusd.pid

chkconfig --add radiusd
*this time radiusd will add to services*

radiusd on boot time is disable and enable from "ntsysv"

Regards,
Babar Shafiq Nazmi.

=====
God is a great Programmer