Hi,

I have a stand alone radius server set up in a test enviroment so that
I can test and learn more about simultaneous use.

I am using radclient to send auth requests, start and stop packets.
I have radutmp/radwtmp enabled in radiusd.conf. I have created
a test user in my user file:

"test"          Auth-Type := Local, User-Password == "test",
Simultaneous-Use := 1
Reply-Message = "Hello World"

At this time I do not have a hardware NAS to check simultaneous use against.

1.  Even with simultaneous use set to one, using radclient I can login
multiple times with my test user.

2.  Radwho does not return any users logged in.

3.  I notice the size of radutmp never increases, it is always 0. Should
the size of this file increase?

4. For testing, is it possible to test/use Simultaneous-Use with just radius
alone?
- If so, any suggestions on what I should check to get it working?

5. Is their a way to simulate a hardware NAS or test without NAS?

Thanks,

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html