Hi !
    I need some advice.
    I use freeradius with mysql authorization, and is working great.

    But now i must authorize some "Access-Request" packets, which don't have
"User-Name" and "User-Password" attributes, using Calling-Station-Id and
maybe some vendor attributes . My problem is that the sql give me the error:

<<
modcall: group authorize returns invalid for request 31
Invalid user: [<no User-Name attribute>/<no User-Password attribute>]

and the packet is rejected.

    I saw in sql.conf the line :
sql_user_name = "%{Stripped-User-Name:-%{User-Name:-DEFAULT}}"
but i think that the Username and User-Password attributest must exist in the
radius packet.

    Can I force a username and a password ? Or does anyone have a better
ideea ?

Thanks a lot for any advice,
Andrei

-