> Thats a pitty...
> i thought this way i could have limited the possibility of ip
> spoofing (through manual ip configuration),
> and also assign Ip Address based on user name and not mac-address...

Nope.  Sorry.

> ANOTHER QUESTIONS:
> Do you know if it is necessary to send framed-mtu reply-item
> to the Access Point?

No, certainly not.  This may even cause the Access-Accept to be treated
as an Access-Reject because the framed-mtu may not be understood by the
AP.  IIUC, if a "NAS" receives attributes in an Access-Accept that it
cannot handle, it should treat the Access-Accept as an Access-Reject.
This is important when you're trying to use the same credentials to
authenticate users via multiple NAS types (WLAN, dialup, VPN, etc).

Regards,

Guy