Hello Mario.

Dne sobota 07 avgust 2004 11:09 je Mario Duve napisal(a):

> I have here a Wireless Cisco Aironet 1200 Access Point.

You _really_ should also append output of these commands to you message:
sh ver
sh run | inc aaa

> The Problem is, the AP send only the AcctSessionTime in
> Accounting Update/Stop Request. But the AP send no
> AcctInputOctets or AcctOutputOctets Accounting Information.

A quick search with bug toolkit on www.cisco.com finds this:

CSCee77277 Bug Details

Headline         RADIUS Accounting is incomplete: missing attributes
Product          c1200  Model
Component        c1200-sw       Duplicate of
Severity         3  Severity help       Status   Resolved  Status help
First Found-in Version   12.2(15)JA     First Fixed-in Version     Version help
Release Notes

Symptom:

RADIUS Accounting information is not complete: the following attributes are
missing:
- Acct-Input-Octets
- Acct-Output-Octets
- Acct-Input-Packets
- Acct-Output-Packets

Conditions:

Using Cisco IOS 12.2(15)JA. This was working fine before.

Workaround:

Use previous software image.

> Can anybody help me ???

Yes :>. Somebody probably can :)