On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 17:15, Zdenek Pizl wrote:
> Hallo all,
>
>  does exist any howto about CRL configuration. The two line notice in
> eap.conf is indeed unsufficient for me ...
>
>  - what name has to have the CRL?
>  - in what directory has to be located? In the same as certificates are?
>  - how the freeradius will know what file is the CRL and will it use it?

OK,

 for everybody who needs it - and everybody really has to have CRL
checking enabled.

 - get the CRL file
 - it must be in PEM format, so if it is in DER, just convert it by
openssl crl -inform DER -in crl.der -outform PEM -out crl.pem
 - copy the crl.pem into direcotry with the rest of certificates
frerradius uses
 - run in that directory c_rehash. If you do not have installed this
program, it could be in openssl or openssl-perl package in accordnig to
kind of distribution

KEYWORDS: freeradius radius CRL howto

Regards z.p.

--